Naturya Organic Chlorella Powder
Microalga from China
- High quality
- Ideal for your smoothies
These Chlorella algae come from an island in the Southern China Sea where their habitat is made up of freshwater ponds and dense forests.
The seeds are carefully processed, partly by hand, partly by machines and are carefully dried to guarantee a maximum nutrient content.
- Allergy Note: Contains naturally occurring sulfites
- We recommend consuming 5-15 g chlorella powder daily. For example, mix the powder in a glass of orange juice or a smoothie.
Recipe idea "Chlorella-Pesto":
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 cup grilled cashew nuts & sunflower seeds
- 1/2-1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Naturya chlorella powder
- 2 handfuls of parsley and rocket
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 date
- Pepper and sea salt to taste
Add the garlic clove, lemon juice, olive oil, chlorella powder, parsley, cashew nuts and sunflower seeds in a blender or food processor and chop well. Finally, add the individual spices and the rocket and you'll be ready!
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Kosher|
|Allergens - Free from:||A Gluten|
Questions & Answers about Naturya Organic Chlorella Powder
Ayurveda 101 UK shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology