Maharishi Ayurveda MA 628 - Ayurvedic Herbal Oil for the Joints
Balm for the joints
(£400.20 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For all kinds of joint problems
- For more agility and flexibility
Item no.: MHA-11006284, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 8713544006668
This Ayurvedic joint oil helps compensate for Vata in the joints and contributes support for the suppleness of the joints. It warms, relieves aches and improves mobility.
(Warning: the oil can cause stains on clothes!)
- joint pain and swelling of various etiologies
- stiffness in the joints
- muscle and ligament sprains
- Apply the oil to the desired location and wrap a dry towel. Rest for about 30 minutes.
For external use only. Massage the slightly warmed oil gently into the skin.
WARNING: oil stains are difficult to remove. Shake well before use!
|Types of Products:||Massage Oil|
|Dosha:||Vata, Pitta, Kapha, Tridosha|
|Product Features:||Reduced Plastic|
- Sesamum indicum seed oil
- Liquidambar orientalis balsam extract
- Bees wax
- Shorea robusta resin
- Turpentine extract
- Eucalyptus globulus leaf extract
- Turpentine resin
- Melaleuca leucadendron leaf oil
- Commiphora mukul resin powder
- Terminalia chebula fruit rind extract
- Terminalia bellirica fruit rind extract
- Emblica officinalis fruit rind extract
- Rubia cordifolia root extract
- Vitex negundo leaf extract
- Azadirachta indica leaf extract
- Curcuma longa root extract
Questions & Answers about MA 628 - Ayurvedic Herbal Oil for the Joints
English reviews written for Maharishi Ayurveda MA 628 - Ayurvedic Herbal Oil for the Joints
6 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Discover Ayurveda 101 UK:
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 7.150 products