Raab Vitalfood GmbH Organic Schisandra Berries
The 5 Element Berry
- A tasty snack
- From certified organic cultivation
Wu Wei Zi - In organic quality
- Schisandra belongs to the star anise family and originates from Asia.
- "Wu wei zi" means "the herb of the five flavours" in Chinese
- The berries have a flavour that is simultaneously sweet, salty, bitter, sour and spicy.
- This is similar to the philosophy of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) that respects the five elements of wood, fire, earth, metal and water.
- about 2 teaspoons (7g) berries per day.
- The berries can be brewed with hot water and used to prepare a tea.
- Over time, sugar can emerge from the berries, forming white deposits. These are natural and have no influence on the quality of the berries.
- Store in a dry, cool, place. Filled by weight.
|Brand:||Raab Vitalfood GmbH|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Dosage Form:||Seeds / Berries / Fruits / Dried Fruits / Nuts|
|Types of Products:||Oil Seeds|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g||per serving (7 g)|
|Calories||108 kcal||8 kcal|
|Fat||4.5 g||<0.5 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||0.9 g||<0.1 g|
|Carbohydrates||13 g||0.9 g|
|Salt||0.2 g||0.01 g|
Ingredients: 100% Schisandra berries *
*from certified organic cultivation