Sanuus Better Living NOODLES Gourmet Organic Beetroot with Spelt Flour
Vegetable flour mixture with a low carbohydrate content
- With spelt flour type 630
- Pink colour
Beetroot naturally contains betaine, folic acid and phytochemicals which of course are also contained in the beetroot flour.
- A wonderful mix of organic vegetable powder and spelt flour.
- For sweet and savoury meals
- Pink colour by nature
- Not chemically treated
- No radiation used in production
- Fresh products from the field are washed, then dried using hot air and finally ground.
- 500g beetroot flour, 10g salt, 10g olive oil, oil for the bowl, 7 1/2g sugar, 3/4 cube yeast or 1 1/2 pack dry yeast, 360ml water
- Combine all the ingredients into a soft yeast dough (knead for about 8 minutes). Place the finished dough in a lightly oiled bowl and leave to rest for about 1.5 hours.
- After resting, the dough can be divided into 2 halves. Form oval loaves, cover and let rest for about 20 minutes. Then put the dough on the prepared baking tray.
- Brush with a water and egg mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds, black cumin or coarse salt.
- Wait 20 minutes before baking the dough for 7-9 minutes in a 250 ° C preheated oven.
|Brands:||Sanuus Better Living|
Questions & Answers about NOODLES Gourmet Organic Beetroot with Spelt Flour
Ayurveda 101 UK Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology