sonett Dishwasher Detergent
Finely ground powder concentrate
- Free from chloric bleaching agents, enzymes & surfactants
- Suitable for stubborn stains
- Compatible with household dishwashers
Biodegradable dishwasher detergent powder
Thanks to silicates obtained from sand and soda food left-overs are swelled and thus easily dissolved from dishes. The soda supports the silicate when it comes to dissolving grease and citrate prevents dirt deposits. Therefore, even heavily soiled dishes are cleaned with the help of Sonett's Dishwasher Detergent.
- suitable for all household dishwasher - up to 75°C
- use only on dishwasher-proof dishes
- neutral scent
- 100 biodegradable
- pH value: 10 - 11
- 15 - 30 ml per dishwasher cycle.
- Set the water softening system 8 °dH (German hardness) above the actual water hardness. Please consult the instruction manual of your dishwasher for doing so.
- Store closed and in a dry place.
- Store out of reach of children.
- If possible store between 10°C and 25°C.
- The compartments for regenerating salt and rinse aid should be filled at all times.
- Contains disodium pentahydrate
- May cause eye damage
- May agitate the airways
- If medical assistance is required, please take the packaging or label along to their practice
- Avoid breathing any dust particles
- When in contact with the eyes carefully rinse with water. Remove contact lenses and continue rinsing.
- Dispose of contents / container according to local / national regulations.
Ingredients (INCI): Sodium Silicate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Metasilicate