Terra Elements Pine Pollen Powder
Finely ground pine pollen from the Pinus massoniana tree
- Wild grown
- Raw food product
The Pine Pollen Powder by Terra Elements is a wild grown novel food that was harvested by hand.
The yellow pollen in this powder comes from pine trees. The conifers grow in southeastern China. They are one of the most resistant species.
- Variety Pinus massoniana
- Finely ground
- Is used in herbalism
- Purely vegetable
- Harvested by hand. The cell wall is broken, then the pollen is air-dried at 42 degrees and ground.
Pine Pollen Body Cream
1T pine pollen powder, 4 tsp coconut oil, 6 tsp cocoa butter, 3 tsp baobab oil, 2 tsp marula oil, 2 tsp moringa oil, essential oils as desired
- Melt the coconut oil and the cocoa butter melt in a water bath
- Mix the oils with the pine pollen powder
- When everything is mixed, combine in a bowl and stir
- Fill into the container of your choice
- When the cream has set, it can be used easily
|Product Features:||Vegan, Yeast-Free, Unsweetened|
|Allergens - Free from:||A Gluten, G Lactose|
Questions & Answers about Terra Elements Pine Pollen Powder
Ayurveda 101 UK Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology