Govinda Goodel Penne "Chestnut"
Gluten-free pasta made from chestnuts
- Gently produced
- Slightly sweet nutty taste
Goodel "the good noodles" are made with 10% chestnuts and buckwheat flour, linseeds and chestnut flour. The noodles are gently processed and are a tasty gluten-free alternative to pasta.
- The taste is slightly reminiscent of the sweet, nutty character of chestnuts.
- The "chestnut" Goodels are cooked like traditional wheat noodles. The cooking time remains the same. After cooking, be sure to rise the Goodels with cold water.
- may contain traces of sesame, lupins and nuts
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Allergens - Free from:||A Gluten, G Lactose|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||1591 / 380 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||1,3 g|
|from Sugar||4,2 g|
|Salt ||0,05 g|
- refers to naturally occurring sodium