Regenbogenkreis Matcha Powder Fuku
For top quality tea enjoyment
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Matcha tea has long been drunk by Buddhist monks during meditation. Today Matcha is used not only as a tea but also in fine chocolates.
- Matcha grows only in special shaded tea plantations. Four weeks before the harvest, the Matcha plantations are covered with dark nets.
- This special shading technique reduces the influence of sunlight by 90%. The tea plant compensates for the loss of sunshine with a particularly intense production of chlorophyll. As a result, the leaf builds up more amino acids and creates the typical delicate, sweet taste.
- "FUKU" means joy and indicates the pleasure one can find in drinking this tea.
Investigated for radioactivity
- Regenbogenkreis's Matcha comes from the island of Kyushu. The manufacturer has been testing its tea crop for radioactivity since the nuclear accident in 2011. These measurements never detected a critical value. The only areas that have ever measured slightly elevated levels are the areas around Sendai. However, we do not get any tea from these areas.
- In this study, the tea samples are tested for caesium and radium, which typically cause longer-term radiation exposure in nuclear accidents.
- For Matcha tea to develop its full flavour and its positive effects, here are a few tips: fresh, still water should be boiled and cooled to around 70-75 ° C. In a teacup, add half a teaspoon (1g) Matcha and pour some water over it. The drink should then be whisked with a match whisk to form some froth.
Origin: Japan, Kyushu, Kagoshima Prefecture
A little tip: add a pinch of stevia leaves and a splash of spelt drink to give the matcha a special sweet touch.
Recipes with Matcha:
Matcha Almond Latte:
- 300 ml almond milk
- 1T Matcha
- 1T maca
- Carefully heat the almond milk until it begins to lightly steam (do not boil!), sprinkle the matcha into the pot preferably using a sieve, then add maca and whip until foamy with a matcha whisk. Enjoy immediately!
Matcha iced tea:
- Add 1/2 teaspoon Premium Matcha to a cocktail shaker. Add ice cubes and two drops of syrup (lime, lemongrass, vanilla, etc.). Fill with 200ml of fresh water. Shake well. Pour into a cocktail glass, serve, and enjoy!
Matcha vanilla cream:
- Add 1/2 teaspoon Premium Matcha and a pinch of pure vanilla powder to a blender. Add 200 ml of grain milk and mix until the powder has dissolved. Put the whole thing in a cocktail glass with ice cubes, add a small scoop of vanilla ice cream (or a vegan or sugar-free version) and serve with a straw. Enjoy ice cold on warm summer days and feel the matcha energy!
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Unsweetened, Fairtrade|
|Nutritional Information||per 1 g|
|Vitamin C||1.90 mg|
Ingredients: 100% match powder *
*from controlled organic cultivation
English reviews written for Regenbogenkreis Matcha Powder Fuku
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available